Monday, February 24, 2014

International Cochlear Implant Day...-1

 
Thank you so much for your comments. When my daughter saw the cake, she still didn't talk very well. She touched her ear and pointed to the cake, saying Boo-Boo, because I didn't make this cake now, but in June of last year when Martina was one. Although Martina was born in March of 2010, for us it was as if she was born in June of last year. She lived her first two years of life in total silence, she had never heard her mother's voice or her father's voice, the birds singing, the sound of a closing door, nothing nothing and nothing. In fact, when she began to hear, my calm and silent Martina became another child, much more self-confident and now she never stops talking. I am so happy to have made the right decision for her, otherwise I would never have had such a crazy-beautiful little girl. And now...it's her baby sister's turn. We still don't know her degree of hearing loss, but if it will be like her big sister's, we will not hesitate in making the same decision for cochlear implants. I don't know if this cake can be considered an entry in the International Cochlear Implant Day Contest, because I made it a year ago, but for me in this moment, it was more important for me to have shared about Emanuela's hearing loss...they are my sun and my moon:-) 

Grazie mille, quando la vide, non parlava ancora bene, si toccò l'orecchio e indicò la torta dicendo bua ,perché questa torta non l'ho fatta ora, ma è di giugno dell'anno scorso, quando Martina compì un anno di vita, anche se martina é nata nel marzo 2010, per me è come se fosse nata l'anno scorso, nei suoi due anni precedenti è stata nel silenzio assoluto, non ha mai ascoltato la voce della sua mamma e del suo papà,l'uccellino che canta, il rumore di qualche porta che sbatteva, niente niente e niente, infatti da quando ha iniziato ad ascoltare, la mia Martina calma e pacata, è diventata un'altra bimba, molto più sicura di se, ora non sta un attimo zitta, non fa niente che mi viene il mal di testa a sentirla, ma sono strafelice di aver preso la decisione giusta x lei,altrimenti non avrei mai avuto una bambina così pazzarella, e ora tocca alla piccola sorellina,non sappiamo il grado di sordità ma se sarà come la sorellona, non esiterò un attimo a riprendere la stessa decisione. Non so se vale x il concorso perché la torta è dell'anno scorso, per me fa lo stesso è stato più importante in questo momento lo sfogo e soprattutto di aver detto anche Emanuela...sono il mio sole e la mia luna

No comments: