Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Michael Chorost-Scrittore Americano- Sordo, Impianto Cocleare Bilaterale



Michael Chorost:
I'm a freelance science writer. My first book was on cochlear implants. My second, WORLD WIDE MIND, will be published in February 2011.

I'm the author of "Rebuilt: How Becoming Part Computer Made Me More Human" (Houghton Mifflin, 2005) and a co-editor of "Educating Learning Technology Designers" (Routledge, 2009.) My next book, "World Wide Mind," is being published in February 2011 by The Free Press, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.

I've done freelance writing for Wired, Technology Review, and the Washington Post, among others. I co-wrote a TV show on brain implants, titled "The 22nd Century", which aired on PBS in January '07.

I grew up in New Jersey and moved to the Bay Area in 1999. After spending ten years there, I moved to Washington D.C. in 2009. I have two cochlear implants, a Dell laptop, an iPhone 4, three cats named Harper, Posy, and Elvis, and a wife named Victoria.

No comments: